Meinl Doumbek with Hand Engraved Aluminum Shell - MADE IN TURKEY - 6" Tunable... For Sale
This item has been shown 91 times.
Meinl Doumbek with Hand Engraved Aluminum Shell - MADE IN TURKEY - 6" Tunable...:
Meinl Doumbek with Hand Engraved Aluminum Shell - MADE IN TURKEY - 6" Tunable Synthetic Head, 2-YEAR WARRANTY, 6" (HE-2018)
The MEINL Soprano Doumbeks are narrower and shorter than the regular versions for players that want higher pitched sounds. The articulate, long range of frequencies from high to low that are found in the regular models are represented in the soprano doumbeks as well.
- CAST ALUMINUM SHELL, MADE IN TURKEY: Crafted with a hand engraved aluminum shell, the drum supplies deep low notes as well as ringing highs. It measures 12" tall with a 6" head.
- TUNABLE SYNTHETIC HEAD AND FLUSH RIM: A tunable and replaceable synthetic head provides powerful and rich sound. Finger-snapping techniques are easily executed on the flush rim.
- AUTHENTIC SOUND AND ARTISTRY: The shells are hand engraved with eye catching motifs that compliment the Middle-Eastern, North African and Eastern European sounds projected from the drum.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SETTINGS: Both professional and casual percussionists have gravitated to Meinl doumbeks due to their unsurpassed acoustic properties, durability and fine Turkish craftsmanship.
- OFFICIAL TWO-YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl doumbeks carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers.
Other Related Items: