This item has been shown 11 times.
Meinl Percussion Djembe, African Style Finish Mahogany Made in CHINA-10 Medium Size Rope Tuned Goat Skin Head, 2-Year Warranty, Wood/Brown (ADJ3-M+BAG)
Color:Wood/Brown The Meinl Earth Rhythm Series Original African Rope Tuned
Djembe is hand carved and finished in brown and black. This high quality
instrument is crafted with great attention to detail and provides an
outstanding, full-volume sound. The Meinl Original African Style Rope Tuned
Djembe is made from a solid log of plantation grown Mahogany. This wood
species has the proper density and stability to assure a high quality Djembe
from sustainable sources. Our Djembes are headed with hand selected shaved
goatskin. The traditional Mali-Weave tuning system with pre-stretched HTP rope
is an easy and reliable way to keep the Djembe in tune. The Djembe is first
formed on a lathe. The body is then carefully shaped by hand for a perfect
bearing edge and proper interior contours. These factors are critical for
optimum sound characteristics: Deep bass notes, full clear tones, and crisp
cutting slaps, all without unwanted overtones. This Meinl Original African
Rope Tuned Djembes come bundled with a professional quality Djembe bag. The
bag is specially constructed from heavy duty nylon with a side pocket and
super-sturdy zippers. If the bag is too much protection, try our Professional
Djembe Caps. These are elasticized covers to protect the head and bearing
portions of the Djembe. They are very sturdy, yet compact and easy to use. The
Djembe may be played on our ST-DJEMBE Steely 2 stand or on our TMD
Professional Djembe stand. An alternative is our MDJS-1 Professional Djembe
strap. This comfortable strap holds the Djembe to your body, leaving you free
to move around.
- Carved from solid mahogany: the hand carved Mahogany shells feature an earthy design in black and brown. Achieve a variety of sounds, from deep bass tones to high-pitched slaps
- Bag included: the standard djembe Bag is an excellent choice for protecting your instrument. The thick carrying grip and padded shoulder strap ensure easy and comfortable transport for your drum
- Goat skin head: This high quality head is tuned with a traditional Mali-Weave system, allowing for pristine sound quality. Achieve a rich, warm tone with plenty of dynamic range
- Perfect for any occasion: from drum circles to recording and live gigs, the Mein earth rhythm Series djembe is a great all-around djembe for use in any musical situation
- Handcrafted artistry: the hand carved mahogany shells feature an earthy design in black and brown
- Item Weight: 11 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 23.6 x 14.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: ADJ3-M+BAG
Shipping & Handling
Most orders are shipped within one business day with standard shipping and tracking number. Tracking information will be automatically uploaded as soon as the item has been shipped.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses.
All returns accepted within 14 days after receiving the item, refund given as money back (no exchanges permitted), return shipping to be paid by buyer. 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.