This item has been shown 201 times.
Meinl Percussion Djembe, African Style Finish Mahogany
The Meinl Earth Rhythm Series Original African Rope Tuned Djembe is hand carved and finished in brown and black. This high quality instrument is crafted with great attention to detail and provides an outstanding, full-volume sound. The Meinl Original African Style Rope Tuned Djembe is made from a solid log of plantation grown Mahogany. This wood species has the proper density and stability to assure a high quality Djembe from sustainable sources. Our Djembes are headed with hand selected shaved goatskin. The traditional Mali-Weave tuning system with pre-stretched HTP rope is an easy and reliable way to keep the Djembe in tune. The Djembe is first formed on a lathe. The body is then carefully shaped by hand for a perfect bearing edge and proper interior contours. These factors are critical for optimum sound characteristics: Deep bass notes, full clear tones, and crisp cutting slaps, all without unwanted overtones. This Meinl Original African Rope Tuned Djembes come bundled with a professional quality Djembe bag. The bag is specially constructed from heavy duty nylon with a side pocket and super-sturdy zippers. If the bag is too much protection, try our Professional Djembe Caps. These are elasticized covers to protect the head and bearing portions of the Djembe. They are very sturdy, yet compact and easy to use. The Djembe may be played on our ST-DJEMBE Steely 2 stand or on our TMD Professional Djembe stand. An alternative is our MDJS-1 Professional Djembe strap. This comfortable strap holds the Djembe to your body, leaving you free to move around.
- Carved from solid mahogany: the hand carved Mahogany shells feature an earthy design in black and brown. Achieve a variety of sounds, from deep bass tones to high-pitched slaps
- Bag included: the standard djembe Bag is an excellent choice for protecting your instrument. The thick carrying grip and padded shoulder strap ensure easy and comfortable transport for your drum
- Goat skin head: This high quality head is tuned with a traditional Mali-Weave system, allowing for pristine sound quality. Achieve a rich, warm tone with plenty of dynamic range
- Perfect for any occasion: from drum circles to recording and live gigs, the Mein earth rhythm Series djembe is a great all-around djembe for use in any musical situation
- Handcrafted artistry: the hand carved mahogany shells feature an earthy design in black and brown
Pineville Music was started in 2016 with the goal of providing the best gear for every musician. We pride ourselves on stocking products that are difficult to find elsewhere at a great price. Please message us if you have any questions or would like any additional product information.
We accept Paypal only.
All returns are accepted within 30 days. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges unless the product is materially defective or if there was a problem with the order.
All products are delivered within 5 business days. We do our best to ship and upload tracking within 1 business day, however orders falling on holidays or weekends may delay this.